Episode 6, in which Leila discovers:
- That anything, even the den of all corruption and iniquity, sounds nice in a Jamaican accent
- That one flavour of slave-owning, woman-hating, violent racists is vastly preferable to the other
- That you can never tell who your real friends are until you take time to stop and count the stab wounds
And in which Tristan:
- Said "Nineveh" when he really meant "Nimrud"
- Swung and missed twice on the correct pronunciation of Leonidas. Let this stand as a testament to his eternal mislacedaemoniopathy