Episode 4, in which Leila discovers:
- What it's all about, man
- Who participated in the Crusades...provided they have some connection to Robin Hood
- Where to have the best shot at meeting God
- Why the Crusades definitely didn't, probably didn't, and maybe did happen
And in which Tristan displays ongoing difficulty with:
- The fact that God told Abraham to kill his son Isaac, rather than telling Isaac to kill his son Someguy. Allegedly.
- The fact that Phillip II, who is not a Louis at all, was the King of France during the Third Crusade.